As a transportation cost management firm and TMS (Transportation Management Systems) provider, Broussard Logistics understands that eCommerce companies have unique transportation and logistics challenges. Our eCommerce logistics services and solutions help ease the strain of growing eCommerce businesses while our eCommerce shipping logistics help clients meet their customers’ expectations.
Modern customers anticipate free shipping and two-day delivery thanks to the “Amazon effect,” creating a competitive disadvantage for your eCommerce business. Broussard Logistics can customize unique ways to decrease your shipping costs and delivery time thereby winning more business for your company and reducing your current shopping cart abandonment rates.
Broussard has inbound eCommerce freight services and eCommerce shipping solutions that will create a better experience for your customers. We annually save our clients millions of dollars and thousands of man-hours by analyzing the data and market trends of over 2 million freight invoices each year.
Broussard Logistics helps time-sensitive eCommerce businesses:
- Increase efficiency: Streamline your eCommerce supply chain and handle seasons’ peaks with our eCommerce shipping solutions. Using Broussard’s TMS identifies the backups, making the supply chain more efficient.
- Spend analysis: Broussard has the tools that provide immediate visibility into our cost management process for your eCommerce supply chains.
- Reduced operational expenses: Streamlining your transportation reduces costs due to time and additional employees.
- Increased overall customer satisfaction: With faster shipping offered through Broussard, customers get their package in the time they expect.
- Minimize the risk of disruptions: Enable faster, more effective collaboration.
eCommerce Logistics Services
Providing accurate, on-time delivery is critical to retaining customers. On-time shipping requires a transportation management system (TMS) to optimize supply chain workflow. Our custom TMS application was built by logistic professionals, providing actionable business intelligence.
TMS is a supply chain solution that helps manage the cost of transporting eCommerce freight. The TMS works in tandem with other systems and creates process efficiencies for moving freight of multiple load sizes via a range of transportation modes.
Failure to use a TMS limits the number of orders a shipper can fulfill and reduces brand value. Broussard Logistics allows eCommerce businesses to find the most cost-effective shipping options.
Other services provided include:
- Contract optimization
- Transportation management software
- Freight bill audit and pay
- International freight management
- Freight claims management
- Managed transportation
Our eCommerce logistics services and solutions help ease the strain of growing eCommerce businesses while our eCommerce shipping logistics help clients meet their customers’ expectations. To learn more about all the eCommerce logistics solutions offered to our clients, contact us here, give us a call or visit our eCommerce Services page.